fredag 27 februari 2009

Earth Angel

“Earth angel
Earth angel
The one I adore
Love you forever
And ever more”

In 1989 a child was born. The sweetest most beautiful child.

With a heart of gold he would follow me around. In the morning he would stand at the edge of the stairs calling: dadooooo (sister in baby-language). I would go upstairs, pick him up and cary him downstairs. Togheter we would watch cartoons and eat breakfast.

These are my confessions: I was a crazy child, always doing things I wasn’t supposed to. Stupid as I was I used to blame it on my sweet little brother. One night as I was laying in my bed, laundry that belonged to him was on my couch, tiny little pants. I couldn’t stop crying. How could I have been so unkind to this sweet little person that followed me arround, called me dadoooo in the mornings and wore those tiny little pants? We had our fights and yes there were moments when I was mean but I always kept that feeling in mind, that feeling of guilt.

Today he is an overprotecting brother, looking macho but wouldn’t hurt a fly, intentionally!

He is my earth angel.

Earth angel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar